Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy‘ system, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section). Please remove any identifying information from the paper and reference your own work in a neutral manner.
Prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the ACM guidelines and templates here, and please read the below instructions.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select GOODTECHS 2018
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.