Uploading the Camera-ready version in Confy+
- At least one author must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the Camera-ready version of their paper,
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers where the registrant is a co-author,
- At least one full registration is required to upload a Camera-ready version.
- Refunds and invoice amendments are subject to a processing fee.
Step 1: Complete the Registration process (link and fees provided at the Registration page)
- IMPORTANT: In the registration form, make sure that the Registrant details (name, affiliation, email address) match the details of one of the authors added during Initial Submission, and that they belong to the person personally attending the conference.
- Select the paper(s) you wish to register. Only the papers selected in this step will have the Camera-ready upload enabled. If you do not see your paper in this step, please verify that the Registrant details are correct.
- Complete the payment. It is recommended that you pay with a credit card due to the speed of the transaction. Please note that if you choose to pay via wire transfer, you will only receive the Camera-ready upload rights after the transaction has been completed, which may take up to 5 business days.
Step 2: Check ACM template and include ACM copyright details
- Prepare the final (camera-ready) version of your manuscript according to the ACM template for the conference available at https://goodtechs2020.eai-conferences.org/submission/#authorskit
- Authors MUST add the correct ACM rights management text to their paper; ACM will contact you by email to complete the copyright form and will provide you with the rights statement to insert into your paper.
Step 3: Log in to Confy+
Step 4: Submit Camera-ready
- Find your accepted submission on the Confy+ homepage in the “List of My Full Submissions” section,
- Click on your accepted paper,
- Click the “Submit Camera Ready” button (Note: This action will be available to all co-authors after one of them has completed the Registration)
- Fill in the required fields and accept the terms and conditions.
Step 5: To make changes or re-upload your Camera-ready submission (possible only until the Camera-ready deadline)
- Find your Camera-ready submission on the Confy+ homepage – in the section “List of My Full Submissions”,
- Click on your Camera-ready submission,
- Click the “Edit” button. Please note that it is not possible to create new Camera-ready submissions. All changes to your Camera-ready submission should be done via the method outlined above.