Call for Workshop Proposals
The 7th EAI International Conference on Smart Objects and Technologies for Social Good (GOODTECHS 2021) aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on the development of solutions that benefit private enterprises, government or non-profit institutions with the creation of different solutions. This edition of the conference will be held in Aveiro, Portugal in 2021, September 15-17, 2021. The conference comprises exciting keynotes, technical session, special sessions, and a series of Workshops. The aim of the conference workshops is to offer an interactive forum for the discussions within areas of special interest relevant to the field of interest to GOODTECHS 2021. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic but also promise a creative format likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas. All accepted workshops should implement peer-reviews of accepted papers.
Workshop Proposal Submission Guidelines
Proposal submissions in PDF should be sent to the Workshop Chairs via email with subject “Workshop Proposal for GOODTECHS 2021”.
Each workshop proposal (limited to 1~3 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation, short bios and contact information)
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop, including Duration of the workshop (Half-day or Full-day) and tentative schedule; Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels, etc. (Unique, creative and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged)
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop.
Proposal Submission Deadline
10 March 2021
Notification of Selection:
12 March 2021