GOODTECHS 2020 goes Virtual
Due to the world COVID-19 pandemic, the Organizing Committee of GOODTECHS 2020 decided to host the conference fully online, instead of the traditional face-to-face one in Antwerp. In addition, we have postponed the submission deadline to June 1st, 2020. Further details will be provided as soon as possible. We regret any inconvenience that this decision may cause, but we expect all colleagues to understand that it was not feasible to hold the conference in the usual format.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section below).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Select your desired Track
- Click the ‘Submit Paper’ link within the track and follow the instructions
Alternatively, go to home page of Confy+ and click on “Open conferences”.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.